ICE PROFI supplies cooling modules (chillers) for ice rinks of varying cooling performance, from 13.5 kW to 1 MW in ammonia and freon technology (with and without heat recuperation) allowing the specific features related to the use of the ice rink and the customer’s requirements to be taken into consideration.
ICE PROFI offers services in the area of maintenance and upgrades of cooling equipment. We supply ammonia and freon equipment, ventilation units, air conditioning systems. Our offer includes piston, semi hermetic screw and regular screw compressors.
The products which we offer from the range of technology process cooling and air conditioning systems feature direct evaporation system, minimal low NH3 filling, optimal industry solutions, zero requirement for ozone protection.
Cooling unit technologies offered by ICE PROFI are environmentally friendly, which is guaranteed by the ”Green Energy by Mayekawa” mark.
COMPACT LIQUID COOLERS WITH SEMI HERMETIC COMPRESSORS AND MICROPROCESSOR CONTROL
• compressors – piston compressors, semi hermetic screw compressors
• power supply 3/400/50Hz
• pCO2 controller
• performance control
• dual independent cycles
• shell-and-tube evaporator
• axial-flow fans with rotational speed control
• shutoff valves on compressor at downstream and upstream side
• on vibration damping elements
• all-weather – for external temperatures of up to +35˚C
• plate heat exchanger
• integral hydraulic module
• electronic expansion valve
• low ambient temperature version (up to -35˚C)
• anti-frost heater
• electronic fan speed control
• excess heat recuperation exchanger (20%)
• heat recuperation (50 – 100%)
• anti-corrosive coating of condenser coils
• SMS messaging to personnel
• reliable operation due to dual independent cycles
• multiple applications in technological processes and air conditioning
• economic operation
• maximum performance due to partition between fan lines
• easy installation and maintenance due to accessibility of all components
• moderate dimensions
• user-friendly controller